Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cowboy Ned-The Play!



Well, I just recently had the treat of seeing 4 original plays written and performed by 2nd and 3rd graders at the Muscota New School up in Inwood. And guess what? Two of them were based on my book Cowboy Ned & Andy. One of them even had me and the Mrs. as characters. I thought the acting and writing were simply exceptional. Thanks to librarian Ellen Shave for inviting me, Dana the drama teacher, and all the other teachers for encouraging creativity in their students!

Keep up the great work, y'all!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I just Googled myself (shut up) and stumbled on this entry. We are honored to make it into your blog and that you were able to share the special day with us! Congrats on the EJK award--if it were up to my students it would be called the DES award...